Connecting and Using Helpscout with Fuzed
To connect and use Helpscout with Fuzed please follow these instructions.
1. Go to your Account Settings page inside Fuzed.
2. Select Helpscout from the “Not Connected Services”
3. Note down your “Callback URL” and “Secret Key” as you will need this in a future step. Then select “Switch On”
4. Login to Helpscout and navigate to your Apps Page
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Build a Custom App”
6. Select “Create App”
7. Title your app “Fuzed”, select “Dynamic Content” as your content
type, enter your “Callback URL” and “Secret Key”, select the mailboxes
you want this app to show in. Then select “Save”.
8. Navigate back to your Fuzed Dashboard, click on the cog and select “Edit” next to your new Fuze called “Helpscout Connection”
9. Turn on the CRM you want to display information from, then select “Close”
You are all done. Next time you navigate to a helpdesk ticket Fuzed will
display the contact information related to that ticket requester in the